Item Code: 603597
- Ventorlin Inhaler (Salbutamol) is used to treat patients with asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Ventorlin contains 100mcg of salbutamol per dose.
Price (GST exempt): $9.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep it of the reach of children.
- Follow your physician`s directions for using Ventorlin (Salbutamol) to get the best results from treatment.
- Ask your physician, nurse, or pharmacist any questions that you may have to ensure the correct usage.
- Before use make sure that the canister is properly inserted into the inhaler unit and shake well.
- Exhale slowly and deeply.
- Position the mouthpiece between your lips and try to rest your tongue flat unless your physician has instructed you to hold the inhaler one or two inches away from your open mouth or to use a special spacing device.
- Press the canister down while inhaling deeply to draw the medication into the lungs.
- Hold your breath for as long as possible before exhaling to allow it to be absorbed.
- Put the cap back onto the inhaler and store it safely for the next use.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)