Item Code: 901245
- Effective in providing relief from the discomfort and pain associated with menstrual cramps, for up to 8 hours.
- The active ingredient of Period Pain Relief Tablets is Naproxen and it works by reducing the contractions of the uterus which are responsible for causing period pain.
Price (GST exempt): $6.95
- Active Ingredients
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorder, impaired kidney function or heart failure or if you are allergic to naproxen sodium, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Unless advised by a doctor, do not use for more than a few days at a time, or with other medicines containing naproxen sodium: aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly, ot if you have asthma.
- Take two tablets (with food) at the first sign of period pain or menstrual bleeding, followed by one tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary.
- Do not exceed 5 tablets in 24 hours.
- Consult your doctor if your pain is more severe than usual or if you do not obtain relief after taking this medication for 3 days.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)