Item Code: 488852
- Pariet is indicated for the treatment and prevention of relapse of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- Symptomatic treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- Treatment for duodenal ulcers.
- Treatment for gastric ulcers.
Price (GST exempt): $16.45
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Pariet tablets should be stored below 25C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Read product information written in the leaflet for additional information.
- Rabeprazole sodium 10mg equivalent to 9.42 mg rabeprazole (racemate).
- The usual dose is 1 tablet at the same time each day.
- For treating Helicobacter pylori infections in combination with antibiotics (clarithromycin and amoxycillin), the dose is 1 tablet twice each day, morning and evening.
- The dose of PARIET tablets is usually 20 mg, but may vary from 10 mg to 40 mg per day depending on what condition you are being treated for and how severe it is.
- PARIET should not be given to children.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)