Item Code: 129070
- Glycerol taken internally is a mild laxative.
- Used externally, it softens and moisturises the skin.
- Active Ingredients
- Glycerol should be administered with caution to diabetic patients and those at risk of dehydration.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Increase fibre in diet.
- Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to a dependence.
- To moisturise, apply to sore lips, chapped hands and irritated skin surfaces.
- Use as directed by a medical practitioner.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)