Item Code: 121452
- Helps to stop dehydration and replaces fluids and electrolytes lost during illness such as vomiting, diarrhoea, fever and colds/flus.
- Gastrolyte electrolyte rehydration formula is suitable for the family.
- Active Ingredients
- Other Ingredients
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in babies under 6 months old; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children 3-6 years; 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before use.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Sodium chloride 470mg, Sodium acid citrate 530mg, potassium chloride 300mg and glucose 3.56g.
- Saccharin sodium, glucose and sodium.
- Empty sachet into 200ml of fresh drinking water.
- Stir well before drinking.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)