Item Code: 074284
- Peadiatric trimeprazine oral solution.
- For the relief of urticaria & pruritus.
Price (GST exempt): $14.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use as only directed.
- This product should not be used in children under 2 years of age because safety of such use has not been established.
- Active ingredient:Trimeprazine (alimemazine) tartrate.
- Other ingredients:
sucrose, ethanol, methyl hydroxy-benzoate, apricot flavour, deionised water, sunset yellow FCF (syrup only), amaranth (forte only).
- For urticaria: Adults should take 10mg, 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children above 2 years of age should take between 2.5 and 5mg three to four times daily.
- For sedation in children:
3-6 years: 15 - 60mg per day in divided doses 7-12 years: 60 - 90mg per day in divided doses.
- Carefully measure the dose using a medicine cup or spoon.
- Swallow the Vallergan syrup.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)