Item Code: 056707
- Telfast Decongestant, known as Allegra-D in the United States, combines an antihistamine and a decongestant together to provide effective relief from the symptoms associated with nasal and sinus blockage and seasonal allergic rhinitis (hayfever), including an itchy or runny nose, sneezing, and itchy or watery eyes.
- The active ingredients in each Telfast Decongestant tablet is 60mg of the antihistamine Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and 120mg of the decongestant Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride.
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride blocks the action of histamine, preventing its effects within the body.
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride constricts the blood vessels in order to reduce the swelling of mucosal tissue in the nose and throat.
Price (GST exempt): $14.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use as only directed.
- 60mg fexofenadine hydrochloride.120mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Adults & children over 12 years take one tablet, 12 hourly, as required.
- Do not chew or crush, swallow whole.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)