Item Code: 002887
- OvuPlan Scope relies on a saliva sample so it is simple and easy.
- The mini-microscope is convenient to use anywhere.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not touch the lens with your finger or smear the saliva onto the lens as this will affect the result.
- Try not to overflow the surface and ensure there are no bubbles of saliva on the lens.
- Focus the device by looking through the purple coloured side towards a light source and rotating one side around until the symbol is in focus.
- Once focused, remove the clear plastic symbol sticker from the lens on the white coloured side.
- The device is now ready to use.
- Dip a clean finger into the pool of saliva under your tongue.
- Touch a full drop of saliva onto the surface of the lens on the white coloured side.
- Allow the saliva sample to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If the saliva is not dry, you may need to leave it longer (up to 1 hour).
- Hold the purple coloured side of the device to your eye and look through the lens towards a bright light source.
- Compare the image to the ones shown on the leaflet and record your results in the chart.
- Clean the lens with the enclosed lens cleaning cloth.
- Store the device, lens cloth and the leaflet in the enclosed velvet bag.
- The device is ready for next use.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)