Item Code: 649910
- Ors oral rehydration salts to treat and prevent dehydration due to Diarrhoea and Travellers Gastroenteritis in children and adults.
- Always read the label.
- Use as only directed.
- Age under 6 months give ½ - 1 sachet every 4-6 hours.
- Ages 6-24months give 1 sachet every 3-4 hours.
- Ages 2-5 years old give 1-2 sachets every 3-4 hour.
- Ages 5-8 years give 2 sachets every 3-4 hours.
- Ages 8-10 years give 1 sachet every 1-2 hours.
- Ages 10-12 years give 1-2 sachets every hour (up to 6-12 sachets in
- Adults and children over 12 years take 1-2 sachets after every loose motion (up to 8-12 sachets in 24 hours).
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)