Item Code: 076910
- Take control.
- Vaginal thrush, or candidiasis, is a very common problem: about three-quarters of women will experience it at some point.
- The frustrating symptoms include an itching and burning sensation around the vagina, a thick white discharge and perhaps redness or swelling in the vaginal or vulval area.
- The culprit is an overgrowth of the fungus (or yeast) Candida albicans.
- With the naturally-derived antifungal agent in Nilstat Vaginal Cream, you can get it back under control.
Price (GST exempt): $9.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)