Item Code: 289461
- Helps relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Assists heart health.
- Maintains a normal LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio and triglyceride levels, within the normal range.
- Supports healthy cognitive function.
- Active Ingredients
- Suitable for use in pregnancy.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, yeast and salt.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Use product within two months of opening.
- Some sediment may be present.
- Shake Well.
- Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides - fish 4.6 g (Equivalent Eicosapentaenoic acid EPA 1.9 g) (Equivalent Docosahexaenoic acid DHA 927 mg).
- Adults: Take 5 mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily to: Relieve the symptoms of arthritis; Maintain a normal LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio and triglyceride levels, within the normal range, in healthy people; Supports healthy cognitive function.
- Take 1.25 mL (¼ metric teaspoon) daily to help maintain cardiovascular health or to assist heart health.
- Children: For healthy cognitive function: 2-5 years - Take 1.25 mL (¼ metric teaspoon) daily; 6-12 years - Take 2.5 mL (½ metric teaspoon) daily.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)