Item Code: 024886
- A traditional herbal remedy to help manage and relieve the symptoms of gout, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Active Ingredients
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to celery.
- May increase the risk of a sunburn-type rash.
- Apium graveolens (Celery) extract equivalent to dry seed 3 g (3000 mg), Celery seed oil 2 mg.
- Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)