Item Code: 011967
- Closest thing to wearing nothing.
- Made from polyisoprene, a scientifically formulated, synthetic material, which has been clinically proven to enhance stimulation.
- 98% of people who try them recommend them.
- Does not contain natural rubber latex and are a suitable choice for people with a known or suspected allergy to natural rubber latex.
Price (GST exempt): $14.95
- Active Ingredients
- Single use only.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Latex, polyurethane, lambskin or non-latex natural rubber.
- Tear along one side of the foil, removing the condom carefully.
- Condoms are strong but can be torn by sharp fingernails or jewellery.
- Only put the condom on when the penis is erect and before contact with your partner's body.
- Place the condom over the end of the penis with the roll on the outside.
- With one hand pinch the teat of the condom to expel any trapped air, this will make space for the sperm.
- Using the other hand, roll the condom down the length of the penis to its base.
- Withdraw the penis soon after ejaculation whilst still erect, holding the condom firmly in place at the base of the penis.
- Wait until the penis is completely withdrawn before removing the condom.
- Keep the penis and condom away from the vagina to avoid any contact with sperm.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)