Item Code: 021772
- Helps you cope with stress.
- Contains passionflower traditionally used to relieve nervous tension.
- Helps the body convert food into energy.
Want to order this?
- Active Ingredients
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg, Nicotinamide 100 mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30µg, Vitamin H (Biotin) 20µg, Calcium ascorbate 145mg, Ascorbic acid (Total Vitamin C 250mg) 130mg, Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg) 50 IU, Magnesium phosphate 140mg, Calcium phosphate 100mg, Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3mg, Folic acid 150µg, Avena sativa (Oats) extract equivalent to dry seed Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equivalent to dry herb 250mg 100mg, Lecithin 50mg, Choline bitartrate 25mg, Inositol 25mg.
- Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)